We value your privacy as much as we value our own. All of the information you voluntarily provide to us is kept in the strictest of confidence and is not sold, given, rented, leased, loaned, or in any other way disclosed to any third party private individual or business entity--profit or non-profit. Ciplast is the sole owner of this information. All information is kept on a secure server and is not available to or accessible by any outside entity.
You are welcome to visit our site anonymously--i.e. without logging in or registering with us. If you do so, no personal information will be gathered. We collect information from forms located on various pages on our website, as well as from direct discussions with current and prospective clients. Included in that data is personal information including street and email addresses, social security and/or tax ID numbers, and certain confidential credit card or bank account information. We use that information exclusively for the following purposes:
1. To process a client's request to purchase our packaging component products,
2. To process a client's request for selling us specific packaging components,
3. To provide information on our current and future sales and purchasing opportunities,
4. To improve our ability to service our clients' needs, and
5. To provide any and all disclosures required by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Individuals we contact by regular mail, fax, or email can opt out from receiving further correspondence from us by either clicking on the appropriate link provided in the email or by calling our offices directly.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.